“My MP4 files present in SD card are corrupted, whenever I plug in the SD card to the system to play the MP4 videos, they just don’t play. Same is the case when I connect the SD card on other computers, be it Mac or Windows. Is there a way that can make your MP4 file playable without any further damage to the MP4 file? If so, please suggest me a method that can fix the unplayable MP4 file in a minimum duration of time.”
Looking at the above issue we get to know that MP4 may get corrupted at any instant of time. To be on safer side, experts recommend us to keep backup of important MP4 files on more than on destination location. If you have not maintained backup of MP4 videos, and if your MP4 file has been corrupted, make use of MOV Repair to play MP4 video that won’t play off SD card or other external storage media.
Some of the issues that make your MP4 unplayable off SD card are:
- Virus infection is one of the major reasons that can lead to corruption of MP4 making it unplayable
- Abrupt removal of SD card from the system when MP4 files are being processed can make your MP4 video unplayable
- Use of unreliable application to play MP4 clips may lead to corruption of MP4 file, as a result of which it won’t play on SD card
- File system corruption, format error are some of the other issues that can result in unplayable MP4 file off SD card
About MP4 repair tool:
MOV Repair is considered as the most welcomed application for users when there is a need to repair and recover MP4 that has been corrupted due to various scenarios that are discussed above. All that users need to do is to install the utility and follow the simple steps that are provided with the help of interactive graphical user interface. Apart from repairing MP4 video file, this software can also repair corrupted / damaged / error generating MOV and M4V video file without making any changes to the original clip. This program is compatible to be installed on Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 2003, Windows Xp, Windows 2008 and Windows Vista) as well as Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion version) operating systems.
Guidelines to repair MP4 file that won’t play off SD card:
Download MOV Repair application in the system and install the utility by logging in as local system administrator. Once the installation process get’s completed, user can run the program and from the main screen, click on Browse button to select the corrupt or not playing MP4 file. After selecting the MP4 file, hit on Repair button to initiate the repair process. As soon as repair procedure gets completed, user can preview the repaired MP4 file prior to saving it on known destination location as applicable to host operating system user.
Things to be remembered:
- Install updated antivirus protection to prevent virus attack on your MP4 file
- Follow proper procedure while removing MP4 file when read / write process is being carried out on SD card
- Keep backup of important MP4 files on more than one destination location to overcome sudden MP4 file corruption