Do you have SD card which is not performing read write operations? Are you looking for a solution to safely recover your data from it? Then you are into right place. Read this article as it will provide a suitable solution to handle this issue.
At first let us glance a real-time scenario related to this problem:
“Hi, my mobile SD card is not allowing me to perform read and write operations on it, from last week. I am worried because the data on it is very crucial and also there is no backup of it. So is there a way to get back my data from SD card? If yes then please reply. Awaiting for your reply. Thank you. “
There can be a number of reasons behind such problem like:
- Formation of Bad sectors on SD card
- SD card file system turned RAW
- Mishandling the card
- Card’s disk structure damage
- File system corruption
- Virus or malware infection
When you come across such situation, try to insert that card to other systems and check whether you can access data from it, if not then run an antivirus software to find viruses if any. Even after trying these, if still your SD card shows read write error then fix it using the next method.
Method to fix SD card read write error:
chkdsk an command which acts as a repair tool in Windows system to identify and fix errors that are present on memory card. However, there are chances of data loss after fixing this problem using chkdsk. So it is recommended to use the below given tool to recover your data from SD memory card when it shows read write error.
Yodot Photo Recovery- A software to retrieve data from your SD card:
It is a trustworthy tool which can handle SD card read/write error situations very smoothly. Along with SD card, one can prefer this tool for regaining files from micro SD, SDHC and other flash cards from digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3 player etc. This tool has ability to extract images, videos, audios, and various other file types. In addition to memory card this tool supports recovery from internal and external hard drives, USB pen drive, memory stick, etc. One can install this program on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS version.
- Connect affected SD card to a Windows computer using a card reader
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery application
- Run the software and follow on screen guidelines to proceed the process
- Upcoming window shows two option i.e., “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”. Select the suitable option situation
- Tool will display list of available drives on that system, pick the drive representing SD card
- Software will scan selected drive and displays recovered files in “Data View” / “File Type View”
- Make use of “Preview” option to see retrieved data
- Finally, save the recovered files on desired destination location.