“Please help me in recovering hidden video files on Windows 7 system. While trying to clean up my partition, I accidentally deleted some of the video files from the PC that were hidden. Can anyone tell me how to recover those hidden files that are deleted from the storage media? I need to get them back to perform the office task as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!”
Need to find the easiest way in recovering hidden video files that are missing from Windows 7 system? Make use of ultimate Photo Recovery tool that can easily get back hidden video files from Windows 7 system in a minimum duration of time.
Loss of hidden video files from Windows 7 system takes place due to:
- Sometimes, while trying to delete folders from the system, you accidentally included hidden files that leads to their deletion
- You may lose your hidden video files if there are more number of bad sectors on hard drive in which they are stored
- Use of in appropriate third party tools in the system may result in deletion of hidden video files from the storage media
- Formatting the partition where hidden files are stored also leads to loss of hidden video files from Windows 7 system
Hidden video file recovery on Windows 7:
Photo Recovery is the best application that can be used for restoring lost / deleted hidden video files from Windows 7 system. This tool is designed with easy to use interface that makes sure even non-technical users perform the video recovery process in a minimum duration of time without facing any issues. Including retrieval of hidden video files from Windows 7 system, you can also get back other media files like audio, images and other information that can be saved and viewed on Windows 7 PC. Apart from Windows 7 system, you can also install this utility on other versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 respectively. Upon facing any trouble while recovering hidden video files from
Guidelines to restore hidden video files on Windows 7:
Click on this link to Photo Recovery program in the system by logging in as local system admin. On completion of installation process, run the software and follow on screen steps. Click on Deleted Photo Recovery option or Lost Photo Recovery option based on the issues that lead to loss of video files from Windows 7 system. Move on to next window, select the drive and then using next screen mark all the file types that needs to be rescued. At last initiate scanning of logical drive and then view rescued list of files in Data View of File Type View. Select desired view type and then save the files to known destination as applicable to host system user.
Tips to be remembered:
- Keep backup of important video files on more than one destination to prevent abrupt file loss
- Keep a check on the location where video files are hidden
- While formatting the drive, always check for saved hidden video files present in the storage media