Recently, I plunged my Micro SanDisk card to PC for creating backup of few newly added data. But as soon as, I clicked on it, a message shows up which states; if I want to “format” memory card? And without understanding anything, I clicked on Ok button. Later on, I realize that what I had done. Now, I am looking for a way to unformat Micro SD card. In case you are aware of any method, let me know. Thank you in advance!
When it comes to formatted memory card, there are several situations when exactly it takes place. All possible instances, when users come across to the formatted Micro SD card are:
- Accidentally formattingMicro SD card
- Soon after connecting SD card to system, getting “Micro sd card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?” error
- Performing format to make virus infected Micro SD card for initial use
Solution for extracting Micro SD card data:
To unformat micro SD memory card, Card Recovery is right software to be use for. It assists you in retrieving SD card data without any trouble. This application is built with innovative scanning techniques by which you can rescue data in not only format but inaccessible and reformatted cases as well. Along with Micro SD card, the data can be restored from other formatted memory cards like SDXC, SDHC, SD card, CF card, MMC card, Memory stick, XD card, TF card, etc also. This software has user-friendly interface that is flexible for both technical and non-technical users. It can be utilize to rescue data from other devices like digital cameras, mobile phones, laptops desktops, tablets, MP3 players and many others also. This program can extract files from all these devices formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT file systems. It has distinctive feature of displaying retrieved data according to their file types, name and dates. This application is capable to work on various OS versions like Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003.
Instructions to recover data from formatted Micro SD card:
- Download Photo Recovery tool in the system. As soon as the download process gets complete, install it by logging in as local system admin
- Launch the program and from the main screen of the utility click on Lost Photo Recovery option
- Now, select the drive which represent formatted card from the list of logical drives. Choose file types of required data that have to be restored and then proceed to next scanning process.
- Upon completion of scanning process is completed, the retrieved list of files can be viewed in Data View or File Type View as per users needs.
- At last, to successfully place all rescued card data, browse for desired destination